Business Development and Sales Manager Nordics
Business Development and Sales Manager for Enterprise Software Distribution based in Denmark, Finland, Norway, or Sweden
We are looking for enthusiastic Business Development and Sales Manager for Prianto based in Denmark, Finland, Norway, or Sweden who shares our passion for innovation and customer focus.
Prianto GmbH was founded in 2009 by William Geens and Oliver Roth in Germany. Meanwhile we are one of the leading distributors focused on enterprise software in Europe and North America. Since 2011 Prianto GmbH has also opened branches in Great Britain, Austria, Switzerland, BeNeLux, Poland, USA, Canada, USA, Romania, Turkey, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and France.
All our products and services are distributed 100% through channel resellers (VARs, system houses, integrators, professional retailers, service providers etc.) We aim to build long-term, trusting, and successful professional relationships with resellers, system houses, managed service providers and international vendors. In return we can offer high-margin and innovative software solutions, quick and profound support for software license procurement as well as dedicated go-to-market strategies and project support.
Your main task as a Business Development and Sales Manager at Prianto will be the development of the business in the Nordic countries. This combines both taking care of existing customers as well as building new partnerships in the channel with VARs, system houses, integrators, service providers etc. You have your mind set on growing revenue and gross profits and keep nourishing customer retention and happiness. Furthermore, you will drive and keep track of targeted marketing activities, in collaboration with our marketing team and the vendors. You are a trusted advisor of our customers and are sure to keep in touch to build long-term customer relations. You acquire basic technical knowledge of our products and are able to answer first-level questions.
- You have collected a fair amount of experience in selling software solutions, ideally at a software distributor, vendor or system integrator.
- You are knowledgeable in software basics and are eager to learn about new solutions and products of our ever growing portfolio.
- You have a proven track-record of successful communication and negotiation skills.
- You are outgoing, customer orientated and work independently.
- Since we are an international company, good English skills are a must.
This is what we have to offer:
- A diverse and challenging opportunity, working at international offices or from home
- Attractive and performance-orientated salary
- A highly motivated team, that always puts the customer first
- Flat hierarchy, fast decisions, and the responsibility to develop the business in the country
- Outlook – with the market success comes leadership for a team.
- Friendly work atmosphere in the Prianto Group
If you want to join our successful team, we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations and possible starting date by e-mail to Oliver Roth: hr(at)prianto.com