Business Development Manager
Prianto Polska is hiring: Business Development Manager (full time - Krakow)
Prianto is one of the leading distributors in the enterprise software environment, recently honored again as gold winner of the IT-BUSINESS Award 2022 in the category Value Added Distribution for Managed Services. Our goal is to enter into long-term, trusting and successful business relationships with specialist dealers, system houses and managed service providers. For this we offer high-margin and innovative IT solutions and guarantee fast and well-founded services in the procurement of software and hardware licenses.
The company has been growing continuously since it was founded in 2009. For our “End User Computing, Virtualization & Storage” business unit, we are currently looking for a colleague who will actively support us in the field of software sales for virtualization and cloud technologies.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Sales and consulting of software & hardware solutions in the virtualization and cloud environment
- Acquisition of new and active support for existing customers in the areas of system houses, specialist dealers and managed service providers / hosts
- Comprehensive, solution-oriented advice and support for our customers
- Project management using a CRM system
- Increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction, building long-term customer contacts
- Independent research of customer and market needs
- Regular coordination with manufacturers
- Regular coordination with team members
- Support and follow-up of manufacturer campaigns in cooperation with the marketing team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Communicative English and Polish language is MUST
- A varied challenge
- Independent work and participation in corporate processes
- Employee events and leisure activities
- Dedicated team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Collegial and friendly working atmosphere
- International work
- Personal development of your knowledge and skills
If you would like to join our successful team and enrich us with your specialist knowledge and efficiency, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations and possible starting date by email to email@example.com.