Tetra4D Reviewer is a high performance native CAD viewer and mockup tool that allows you to easily interact with components and assemblies from over 20 major CAD formats.
There are multiple cases within manufacturing companies where accessing native CAD files, including precise geometry, is critical for people to execute tasks such as design review, product validation and assembly preparation.
Thanks to Tetra4D Reviewer, any user—even those without a CAD license or training—can measure precise geometry, merge, compare and modify CAD data, edit materials, textures, lighting, etc. Once review or modifications have been made, users can export to a neutral CAD format such as STEP or Parasolid, and the universally accessible 3D PDF.
- x64bit application for large model processing
- Access to assembly structure, native CAD views, PMIs, meta-data
- Execute design review operations based on exact geometry
- Accurately measure parts and assemblies, including minimum distances between components
- View and calculate cross-sections
- Calculate bounding box with dimensions
- Calculate physical properties (volume, mass and center of gravity) of parts and assemblies
- Analyze draft angles
- Compare 2 versions of a part
- Combine heterogeneous CAD data in the same document
- Modify materials, textures, colors and lighting
- Move parts and save as a new CAD view
- Create exploded views
- Create technical Illustrations (high resolution raster screenshots and vectorized screenshots)
- Export CAD files to neutral and standard formats (3D PDF, STEP, JT, 3MF, Parasolid…)