One Identity Resilience Virtual User and Partner Conference
Join us November 2-4 for all the value and partnership, with 99.999% less travel
The One Identity Resilience User and Partner Conference has gone virtual. Join us November 2-4 to learn, collaborate and gain insights that will help your organization overcome today’s identity-centric security business and technical challenges.
One Identity Resilience brings customers, partners and product experts together from all over the globe to discuss topics that matter to your industry and organisations. Hear from identity security experts, experience the latest innovations on our Unified Identity Security Platform, learn best practices – including how other organizations have overcome the same technology, security and compliance challenges that you’re facing.
One Identity Resilience is the ideal event to:
- Directly impact the success of your Identity and Security projects
- Share and learn from common experiences
- Beat the identity sprawl in your organisation and take back control
- Take a holistic approach to security when managing people, RPA, CIEM, etc.
- Secure your identities in the Cloud, hybrid, on-prem, whatever your journey
Here’s a sneak peek at some of our breakout sessions:
- Making Zero Trust real
- Evolution of the market and the state of identity-centric security: How One Identity is evolving to help you prepare
- Think like a Security Officer: Strategies to protect against AD breaches and secure your hybrid environments
- PAMOps- what it is, why it matters and how to do it well
We have two full days of interactive sessions for you. So check out the full agenda and be sure to register.
We look forward to you joining us.
What can we do for you?
We are looking forward to your contact.