Nextcloud Enterprise provides professional Corporation Software optimized and tested for critical environments.
Nextcloud Enterprise provides:
- Additional testing and quality assurance
- Early fixing of critical errors and Hotfixes
- Upgrade-Standby: We help you to achieve seamless Upgrades
- Support directly by our engineers
- Your own Support-Account-Manager
- SLA for Corporations up to 24/7
- Up to 5-10 Years long time support for stable Nextcloud-Releases
- Early safety patches
- Safety features and durability for corporations
- Early notifications concerning critical safety problems
- Proactive safety consulting to check and secure your instance
- Complete Proof-of-concept-Set with support from our Experts for the integration of Nextcloud into your infrastructure
- Migration support: we help you with the migration from your previous solution to Nextcloud
- Access to corporation documents and knowledge database
- Access to expertise on scaling, safety, and Best Practices
- Access to optional Workshops and Training
Deep integration in preexisting infrastructure: Nextcloud provides LDAP/Active Directory, SAML, and Kerberos authentication. It accesses data via NFS, (s)FTP, WebDAV, Windows Network Drive, Object Stores like e.g. SWIFT, and many more.
Monitoring and compliance. Nextcloud provides comprehensive Surveillance- and Compliance features in sensitive corporations. Data localization, -storing, and -access can be controlled and logged.
Safety features protect your data. Nextcloud supports two-factor-Authentication and server-side encryption and is equipped with protection against Brute-Force-attacks and safety standards like CPs, SSC password- and Session Management
Your IT keeps full control. The file access control app makes it easy for administrators to set access regulations based on location, group membership, data type, tags, and other file properties.
Easy access for users. Users can access the data in your Nextcloud and share it via synchronized applications for windows, Linux, and Mac as well as Android and iOS, no matter where the data is stored